Hi Friend!

Welcome to Chelsi Chipps Photography!! Please feel free to view and comment on my pictures. This is a definite passion of mine and I am always open to constructive criticism. I do ask one thing, if you like my pictures so much that you want to use it for something of your own, please remember that they are not yours and request for me to email you a copy that you will be able to post. You can also order some pictures as prints from me. Just shoot me an email and we can talk prices. Thank you again for looking!

** to answer a common question... The camera that I am currently using is a Canon PowerShot SD850 IS. Nothing special or fancy, just a regular point and shoot. I'm working on saving enough so I can buy my next camera, the Canon 40D.**

~Chelsi

1 comment:

TCL said...

You are amazing and I cannot wait for you to come take family pictures for me. Love you!
Toni